DBZ Stickfighters2TRAILER DBZ Stickfighters2TRAILER

WOW!!!

Awesome 3D fx there bro!!! It's really awesome!!! Could this trailer be related to the "Meta-Cooler Movie" by any chance???? But anyways it's awesome!!!! :)

Black Vs White 3 Black Vs White 3

Awesome!!!

There's only 1 word to describe this... AWESOME!!!!! The graphics, and everything!!!! If u wud've added some sound FX, it wud've been spectacular!!!! But anyway i don't wanna be no critic so, AWESOME with s capital "A"!!!!!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Great, and counting!!!

dude, this is awesome i watched all ur episodes and they were too cool to express them in words!!!!! Hey could u do me a favor??? Could u tell me where u got that "DBZ theme" and the "DBZ conclusion theme"??? I really need them!!! pls!!! Again ur animations r awesome!!!!!

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

Spectacular!!!!!

Dude, this is awesome!!! I watched ur 2nd movie 2, it's also awesome!!! 10/10 is for u!!!! Again, awesome!!!!

Showdown With Goku Showdown With Goku

Awesome!!!

awesome rotoscoping there dude!!!! You made it like a real DBZ fight!!! I liked that beam fight!!! But u cud've given urself some dialogues 2 u know... but anyways it's freakin' cool!!!!

DBZ Long Awaited Battle DBZ Long Awaited Battle

One of a kind!!!!

dude, this is really awesome!!! U're a pro!!! If u've got some time check out mine too (only 1)!! It ain't that bad!!! But again awesome with a capital "A"!!

DBZ Vegetto's Bloodlust 1 DBZ Vegetto's Bloodlust 1

It's really awesome!!! U're a pro at dis!!!

Dude, u were born to animate!!! Awesome muvee!!! Hey could u tell me how 2 post my animations here??!! Cuz mine r not half bad!!! Again Awesome ^_^!!!